Myriad accidents and weather events cause property damage. At Paul Davis Windsor & Essex County we face this damage every day. The nature and extent of the damage varies greatly, but there is nothing we can’t handle with our emergency damage mitigation and restoration services.
- Water Damage: From flash floods to leaky pipes, there are many potential sources of water damage for any building. It might affect a single room, a basement, or be spread throughout a home or business. Paul Davis extracts water, dries affected areas, repairs the source (if necessary), cleans damaged belongings, and repairs structural damage.
- Fire and Smoke Damage: Fires present three restoration challenges: recovering burned materials and belongings, smoke damage, and flood damage from water used by firefighters. You might be surprised at how much fire damaged content we can clean up and restore with our equipment. Our technicians also remove odours and sanitize air that has been contaminated by smoke.
- Weather Damage: Damage from weather events such as heavy winds, ice storms, hail and massive natural disasters like tornadoes requires careful, professional repair. Paul Davis’ restoration specialists offer complete cleanup and reconstruction services.
- Mould Removal: Mould is a serious health hazard. Whether caused by massive water damage or a small leak under your sink, it must be dealt with immediately. We do not just contain visibly mouldy areas and clean up. We identify and sanitize the affected area, remove mould and prevent its future growth.
- Contents Cleaning: While the structure of a building is the first thing people notice when they see damage from water, fire, or severe weather, the most upsetting damage typically occurs inside, where business and personal belongings can be damaged or destroyed. But if it happens to you, please don’t throw anything away until you’ve spoken to Paul Davis. We use the latest cleaning technology to restore many items of clothing, documents, and furniture you might think are lost forever.
We provide many other restoration services in Essex, including cleanup for sewer backup damage, ice damming, and asbestos. For all of our services, we commit to being with you on site within two hours. Call Paul Davis Windsor & Essex County today to get the restoration experts who care working for you.