Pipe Burst Prevention
No home or business is immune to water damages. Your home can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall. Let the professionals from Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you call our water damage technicians, they can reduce the amount of damage your home will undergo. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will analyze and repair the problem.
What Can Cause Water Damage?
Every home has appliances that are needed for day to day life. But if they fail, they can often cause more harm than good. Whether it's your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, there are many appliances that can flood and cause major issues. If you have an emergency on your hands, don't worry. The highly trained water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. Here's a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
How Can I Prevent Water Damage?
What's the best way to avoid water damage repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That's why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner's insurance claims. Here are a few tips on how you can avoid water damage:
- Examine your appliances for leaks frequently.
- Avoid pouring grease down your sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn't too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it's important to be smart. Regularly check your home and appliances. If there's a leak or other issue on your hands, don't wait. If it's just a small leak, then try to fix it immediately. But if it's bigger leak or burst, reach out to the highly trained water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
You shouldn't waste any time when the worst happens. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Use Our Water Damage Mitigation Services Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at (519)776-4567 if you need water damage mitigation services. When you call, we'll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.