What to Expect After a Storm
Mother Nature is impossible to predict, and some storms can cause severe damage. Our damage repair service can fix up your structure, getting it back to new quickly. Our local teams know the hazards of local storms and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
After you make it through the storm safely, restoration and repair should be next on your list. Read about how different kinds of storms can cause unique damage.
The most severe damage from almost all storms is covered by insurance, but the ins and outs are different. Your financial responsibility depends on your premiums and deductibles, the structure, how much damage there is, the value of surrounding property and much more.
To get max payouts from insurance, make sure you document and photograph all the damage as soon as possible. Then, contact your insurance agent and have an assessor come out. Next, get in touch with a repair company.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Winter Storms: This can collapse roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Damage: Major hail storms can cause shingle and siding damage, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, break windows, damage landscaping and electricity hookups and cause additional damage.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Water Damage: Floods can seep into foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
Seek Out an Experienced Storm Repair Team
It's an absolute must to repair any damage as quickly as possible, but don't put yourself in harm's way. Before you start making repairs, work with your insurance agent. Contact us for specifics.