Removing Water Damage in Essex
Flooding damage starts from a few surprising places. The average culprits include ceilings, basements and other surfaces. Paul Davis knows the proper ways to handle water damage of all variations. From totally flooded buildings to water spots, our technicians have the training to remove damage to ensure it doesn’t spread and encourage mold growth.
Why is Water Damage so Dangerous?
Flood damage in commercial stems from many ways. Broken appliances like refrigerators may result in hazardous flooding around the building. These problems may begin minor. However, the water damage may spread through your property and generate more issues from mold growth.
Flood damage may come from weather in addition. Severe precipitation or storm may harm your commercial property on their own. They may have an even more serious result any property near a river that breaches from these heavy rains.
What We Can Do
Our service masters offer a variety of work like water damage evaluation and extraction. Depending on the severity of your business, Paul Davis experts can dry affected surfaces like walls. We also clean and restore things like books. Left unaddressed, intense water damage might leave mold behind.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying damp surfaces like furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of items like documents
- Preventing mold and mildew damage
- Finding and isolating the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Helping with insurance companies
We Have the Experience You Need
- We respond and act promptly. Varying on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to remove water damage in your commercial space in around three days.
- We’re qualified – With five decades in business and millions of properties returned to normal, Paul Davis will solve your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance companies when bouncing back from water damage is tough. We can talk to your insurance provider to settle claims quickly.
For any of your water damage restoration issues, reach out to Paul! (519) 776-4567. Our staff will be prepared to connect you with a specialist in the Essex area.